We don't have any open positions in New York right now.
6H Media is an international performance agency focusing on lead generation and customer acquisition in the digital marketing space. We combine both human and machine learning to provide consistent streams of new customers for our worldwide clients through Facebook, Taboola, Outbrain, Google and many other digital advertising channels.
6H Media combines online marketing expertise with innovative technology and decision support software designed to maximize high quality customer acquisition. We are NOT a branding agency, our ads are not made to "feel good", but to sell products and leads.
We are expanding our media buying team and are looking for candidates who are eager to work in a technology start-up environment willing to grow with the company, learn the online advertising industry and ready to work in a fun and collaborative culture.
As a Media Analyst you create, optimize and manage marketing campaigns for our clients‘ services and products. We are looking for hungry, energetic team members to learn our unique approach to managing direct response campaigns.
We prefer applicants with little to no experience but are hard workers and fast learners. You must be willing to take well-calculated risks that enable growth while creating value for our customers & clients.
This is a rare opportunity to gain valuable experience in all aspects of digital performance marketing. The position is fast paced, exciting and has plenty of room for you to grow.
If you’re a motivated self-starter who wants to break into digital marketing and be part of something big, please keep reading!
3 REASONS YOU WISH YOU WORKED FOR US:
1. You will get paid to learn how to sell anything online - on Facebook, Google, Instagram, Snapchat, and many more channels.
2. Working at 6H comes with lots of opportunities, such as gaining valuable online marketing experience, growing your network and moving up to a senior position in a relatively short period of time
3. You will join as one of our early hires. We're a bootstrapped agency with a small core team of 12 people.
- Launch and manage large-scale media buying campaigns
- Analyze and monitor campaign performance and optimize to achieve maximum ROI while maintaining high quality
- Ongoing, real-time optimization of live media
- Work closely with senior media buyers who are already managing multi-million dollar advertising budgets
- Direct response creative development together with our creative department (ad copy, imagery and landing pages)
- Budget and time management/planning
- Smart, self-starters eager to work and grow their career in a start-up environment
- Creative thinker who can come up with new content, ad copy and headlines
- Proficiency with computers & excel (web savvy).
- Shows strong initiative/hunger and passion for digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Photoshop or other basic design and video editing skills (or ability to quickly learn the basics on your own).
- Background in economics, marketing, and/or business administration a plus, but not required
- Ideal candidate is a college student or recent graduate that can think outside the box and tackle problems creatively, rather than follow a script step-by-step.
- Excellent command of English, verbal and written communication skills. (English is the language of the office)
- Other languages are a bonus
- Very friendly & inspiring atmosphere with colleagues who complement each other with their skillset
- We speak English in the office and represent more than 6 nationalities
- Big and spacious offices with several social areas and a PS4 (Our game of choice is Rocket League)
- Free coffee, water, snacks and of course our weekly fruit basket
- Offices in central Mediapark in Cologne with 24/7 access
- We encourage a healthy work-life balance, with positive and supportive management (yes we do have a #50pushupsaday slack channel ;-))
- Oh and if you need to know about any more benefits, did we mention Mochi, our fluffy office dog?
This is the perfect opportunity to join a digital advertising start-up and to begin a career in an exciting & fast growing industry. We are leaders in this field with a focus on growth and expansion. You'll be surrounded by industry experts ready to help you succeed.
If this sounds like the perfect position, we'd love to hear from you now (there are only 2 spots left)
Click "Apply Now"